Calendula Kisses Lemon and Calendula Shampoo Bar
Calendula Kisses shampoo bar is a beautiful bar made with infused calendula oil, dried calendula petals and lemon essential oil. Not only is calendula amazing for your skin, it is also said to posses wonderful qualities for your hair including hydration and is believed to heal and condition the scalp to make your hair growth stronger.
Skyn Bakery shampoo bars are suitable for all hair types, our unique, palm oil free formulation includes:
- Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) - improves texture of damaged hair, whilst also boosting suppleness and sheen.
- Argan Oil - has powerful antioxidents and vitamin e, which improve health of the scalp and moisturises, adds shine, protects hair, protects from breakage and increases elasticity.
- Cocoa Butter - Packed with fatty acids that can protect and seal the hairs surface.
- Mango Butter - Also contains essential fatty acids that help to moisturise and keep hair protected, preventing it from drying out and becoming frizzy.
- Coconut Oil - An OG hair care staple, contains vitamins and fatty acids to to help hair looks and feel healthy.
Our shampoo bars are palm oil free and SLS free, we use Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), as gentle surfactent know as baby foam, which helps to create foam and lather to clean your hair, whilst the mix of oils, butters and essential oils help to nourish your hair.
Each bar weighs 70g, you will be surprised how long they last, the perfect excuse to ditch plastic shampoo bottles and amazing to take on holiday!
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid (Palm Free), Argania Spinosa Kernal (Argan)Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed (Mango) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Citrus Limon Peel (Lemon) Oil, Calendula Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower. *Limonene, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Linalool. *Allergens naturally occuring in essential oils