Beauty Infused Solid Serum - 30ml
Our highly concentrated serum is the result of 18 months of work and research in perfecting the perfect face serum and is enriched with the best active ingredient’s nature has to offer:
- Hibiscus - Known for it’s regenerative properties
- Calendula - Renowned for its healing properties and ability to plump and firm
- Frankincense – Said to possess anti-aging abilities that improve tone, elasticity and wrinkles
- Borage Oil - Highly concentrated with gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that is said to be amazing for soothing dry skin conditions and is believed to boost skins natural moisture barrier leaving plump, supple and radiant
- Maracuja Oil - Or Passionfruit Oil is said to be wonderfully healing, ideal for both dry, sensitive and acne prone skin due to its high concentration of linoleic acid (Vitamin F)
- Rosehip Oil - Is said to offer several anti aging properties including moisturising and is rich is both Vitamin A and C which is important for collagen production
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Not only does it give our serum is beautiful colour, it is a powerhouse ingredient that is believed to strengthen and restore skin elasticity
How does it feel: Non greasy, lightweight formula that won't clog pores.
Who can use it: For all skin types, including oily and blemish prone.
How to use: Gently rub a small amount onto face and neck after cleansing, then apply moisturiser afterwards.
Packaging: Plastic free packaging, glass jar with aluminium lid.
Full size product comes in a 30ml jar and a limited edition mini version is in a 7ml jar.
I have always suffered with eczema and found it hard to find things that my skin doesn't react to, but this is amazing and one of the only things that helps my eczema that isn't prescribed, leaves your skin feeling amazing and also makes your makeup go on so smoothly too!
On my 2nd tub of this beautiful solid serum, i use it daily, skin feels beautiful afterward, and has improved the appearance of my skin, less patchy and dry, wouldn't be without it.
I have never used a solid serum before so took advantage of recent discount code and purchased my first pot . This serum smells intensely exotic which I did find a little strong at first but quickly grew to love . The serum has a beautiful amber colour and a little goes a long way , don't be tempted to use more than needed as it is very rich in texture . Left my skin feeling intensely moisturised and smelling delicious.
I came across Skyn Bakery purely by chance. I have always used Elemis products and was eager to find an ethically friendly product that was kind my skin and pocket too.
I am totally addicted to all the products, my skin looks and feels amazing.
Thank you 🥰
This is a lovely product. I use it at night after cleansing. Skin feels plump and soft. Only just started using but happy so far. Trying to remove all plastics from my bathroom so very happy with packaging too